I'm taking a day off today to catch up on life and sleep after fashion weeks and getting lots of projects done in the aftermath. Next week, I'll be at-larging it NYC for the launch of H&M's much anticipated collaboration with Maison Martin Margiela. In the very excited meantime, here's a quick rundown of the ten fashion news stories you need to catch up on from this week.... Happy Weekend!
1. Chanel saves jobs in Scotland as King Karl declares his next show will take place in bonnie Edinburgh
2. Alexa Chung hits back at weight critics
3. Not much love for Brad Pitt's Chanel No.5 ad
4. White shirts and jeans on Vogue Paris cover- Lazy or fabulous?
|Image from disneyrollergirl.net|
|Image from Standard.co.uk|
7. Milan throws out McDonalds in favour of Prada, cue anger and chaos
8. Winner of The Dorchester Prize is announced- Congratulations Augustin Teboul
9. Sneak a preview peek of Slim Aarons' new book La Dolce Vita
|Don't we all want to be right here, right now? Image from nymag.com|
|Image from standard.co.uk|