Tuesday, December 13, 2011

ADVENT DAY 12 AND 13: ALL THE FUN OF THE FAUX FUR

Posted by Bethan Holt, Fashion Junior at Large.

First of all I must apologise for the woeful lack of Advent post yesterday- we are working on a big spread for Grazia's end of year double issue special next week and the day just ran away before advent could be attended to. So, to make up for it we have a double whammy of advent goodies for you today and both of them are cheap and fabulous!
Orange trapper hat £20 River Island

Muffler £20 ASOS
I'm a sucker for some fab faux fur, to the point that I was confronted by anti- fur activist at the station a couple of weeks ago when I was wearing one of my favourite coats made of the stuff. I had to show him the label before he could be persuaded that my coat was not the real deal. So, today's picks are not even trying to look real. They will bring a pop of colour to your Christmas outfits. The muffler would make me feel like a little Russian princess while the orange trapper just tips over my usual boundaries of crazy, but it's Christmas so why not?

While I'm feeling Princess-y...

'Years of dreams just can't be wrong!' Anastasia

I can't believe we've held off until now to play you this song...

No comments:

Post a Comment