Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ADVENT DAY 20: CLICK CLICK CLICK!

Posted by Melanie Rickey, Fashion Editor at Large

Heaven is Real (Kate eyes shut) 1991 by Corinne Day

Heaven is Real (Kate eyes open) 1991 by Corinne Day 


In my other life I collect fashion photography. Also in my other life I would have these prints on the wall of my study and looking up at them I would feel happy and soothed by the angelic beauty of the Mossy aged 17.  As it is these prints are top of my fantasy Christmas wish list. I gave Corinne Day's gallery Gimpel Fils a quick call just now just to see how much they cost, a step I haven't taken before. I usually just admire them on the website. They cost £10,000 each + VAT.   

      
"Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity." 
                    ~Frank Leahy, Look, 10 January 1955




En Vogue "Hold On" 1990 
Tuuuuuuune!





No comments:

Post a Comment